CASA Home Brand
The best battery charger/maintainer and recoverer for your Can Am Spyder.
Since it's launch in 1995, OptiMate has received wide acclaim as an outstanding compact automatic charger, maintainer and recoverer for 12V starter batteries of motorcycles, ride-on mowers and similar seasonal vehicles, as well as for sealed lead-acid gel and deep-cycle batteries used in back-up power support applications. The new OptiMate 3 takes the proven OptiMate interactive charging programme another step further in an affordable package.
OptiMate 3 is totally automatic and fully protected against user errors. There are no switches. Short-circuiting the charger output resets the programme, without sparks or blown fuses. Affordable, compact, intelligent and forgiving of errors, OptiMate 3 is the perfect tool for regular or long-term maintenance of batteries not in daily use.
- More battery power
- Longer battery life
- Save your “dead” battery
- Suitable for all types of 12V lead-acid batteries of rated capacity from 2 to 50 Ah.
- DIAGNOSES sulfated battery condition
- RECOVERS severely neglected batteries from as low as 2 Volts.
- Automatic hourly TESTS. Advance warning of problems.
- MAINTENANCE : Interactive float charge, max 800mA possible.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
Good things come in small packages. It doesn't just have a little green light that showing it on but has a small array of diagnostic lights showing the battery's cycle. Even though I live in sunny San Diego battery chargers do come in handy one or two times a year.
Very easy to use -- no buttons to push or switches to set. Compact and easy to pack away for carrying along.