Driver floorboard set with folding sport pegs and feature full sized 12” x 5” boards with rubber mounted Aluminum treads• Boards’ location places your feet 4” forward and 2” lower than the stock pegs • Greatly increase leg room & comfortThe CA020-V2 driver floorboard set will greatly improve your foot comfort over the stock pegs with twelve-inch by five-inch floorboards. They will also eliminate the cramped “sport bike” riding position and reduce leg muscle and joint fatigue by placing your feet forward four-inches and down two-inches over the factory peg location. The anti vibration mounting of the diamond tread pads will reduce vibration. The set boats on easily in place of the stock pegs without modifications. They feature a short set of “sport pegs” at the location of the original peg for use in more aggressive riding conditions or for a change of foot position on long trips.
- Boards are 12” long x 5” wide
- Positions feet 4” forward & 2” lower than stock
- folding sport pegs at original peg location
- aluminum diamond tread pads with black powder coat finish
- Rubber isolated mount reduces vibrations
- Reduces leg fatigue
- Bolts to existing peg brackets and frame
- Works with Manual or automatic transmission models
- Fits 2008-2014 RS - RSS - GS Can-Am Spyder
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love these foot boards I highly recommend them
The floorboards came with simply instructions, were easy to install and place your feet in a more comfortable position. However the brake pedal is now midway down your foot and a few inches higher and is difficult to reach in an emergency. I believe that in time I will get used to the location.